Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 5, 2011

So damn proud

Havent blogged for a couple of weeks. Havent really felt like sharing my trivia in the wake of the Christchurch Earthquake.

So I am now back.

Two weeks ago my production of the Boyfriend won five awards at the Napta Awards. i am so proud of this show. We all had so much fun and it was truly a team effort. Thanks to all involved for making this such a special time for me. The cast , the crew, Anna the best co choreographer ever, Warwick the maestro himself and Robina who we coudnt have done without. Then those unseen heroes, Anna and her crew(outstanding as ever) Lyn for turning my costume designs into reality,  Scott and Jon who I never want to do a show without who I trust implicitly with the sound and all things technical, Leanne and Anne for a fab first effort at Prop. I thank you all.

And you know what we had fun which in amateur theatre is what it is all about.

, And a great night was had by all!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment