Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

This makes me Mad

I used to have respect for Sarah, Duchess of York(I mean she even painted a plate for charity when I asked her to) but today that finally subsided to disgust.

Fergie appeared on Oprah talking about her life and how upset she was at not being invited to the wedding of her ex-nephew William.

"It was so difficult," Ferguson said in quotes provided by Harpo Productions. "Because I wanted to be there with my girls and to - and to be getting them dressed and to go as a family."
Ferguson's daughters, Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie, attended the wedding with their father and Ferguson's former husband, Prince Andrew. Ferguson said she spoke with Prince Andrew and her daughters throughout that morning.
"He made me feel very part of the day on April the 29th," Ferguson said.

WHat world does she live in. She had affairs on her husband, tried to scam money by introducing people to the royal family,.... do you really think you are going to get invited to the wedding.

"I think Diana would be so proud of her son," Ferguson said. "And I really love the feeling that sort of Diana and I both weren't there. But I'm here to say how proud she would have been and Kate looked utterly beautiful."

Im so pleased that she finds it neccesary to appoint herself spokesman for someone who has been dead for several years. and what does she mean - i really love the feeling that sort of Diana and i both werent there. Im not even going to start on that one ..... You really need to think before you open your mouth!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment