Total Pageviews

Monday, July 4, 2011

What I watched this week

So now that i dont have theatre every night to go to I have taken up watching even more television than I usually do. So here is my take on what I watched.

Okay I can only really bear to watch one episode of Shortland Street a week. The acting in general seems to be going form bad to worse. And its so intriguing how two characters who used to be gay are suddenly straight again. Its time the scriptwriters perhaps looked at some of the Uk soaps for inspiration.

What has happened to Ellen. She seems to have disappeared in favour of Masterchef Australia. You know what i dont give a shit about Masterchef Australia but it seems Television channels have an issue with talk shows. The View was taken off Vibe much to my disgust and now Ellen has disappeared. Thank God for Graham Norton i say.

Friday I watched Wedding House. Now this was of interest to me because of the industry I work in but really not a particularly enlightening programme.

I love Miranda on Friday nights. its a bit off the wall but bloody funny.

Loving The story of Costume Drama over on lifestyle. Fantastic insight into the great costume dramas from England. Well worth a look.

And this weeks highlight was definitely the wedding of Prince Albert of Monaco. Absolutely great coverage so much better than the brits did for Kate and William which was dissapointing as the british usually do these things so well.

Also highly recommend The Choir on UKTV. Outstanding doco.

No comments:

Post a Comment