Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Scammers

so two weeks ago I started following Sheik Hamdan the crown prince of Dubai on Twitter. Since then I have had two account start following me in his name. And not only that messaging me. one offering me a card to become an official member of the Office Dubai royal family for £3000 but then I would draw a salary of £10000 a fortnight. and one who worked such an elaborate hoax would call me but play a video of the Crown Prince pretending that he was contacting me. Unfortunately the number is a Nigerian number.. I hope people don’t get sucked in with this. I played along for a while but really , not the smartest tools in the shed. I’m sure his highness so uld be mortified that people are doing this. There really is some terrible people in this world. #fazza3 @fazza3

1 comment:

  1. Good evening there are hundreds of fake accounts for all the celebrities especially Sheikh Hamdan on Instagram on Facebook hackers Twitter everywhere so please be smart ladies especially ladies don't fall for marriage promises .... Cinderella love 😁

    ReplyDelete