Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

YUCK!!!

I recently had a meal at a not so reputable restaurant. Okay it was Denny's so you are saying you get what you get. But i am not usually disappointed at my usual low budget fare. However on this particular occasion I decided i would try out their new addition to the menu ,Bangers and Mash. Now one would ask how could you get it so wrong. Firstly the powdered Potatoes (shock Horror) were cold and very gritty. The Sausages were not cooked very well. The peas were still half raw and the onion was completely raw. Apart fro mthe fact I waited an extra five to ten minutes for my meal than those assembled at my table, how could they get i so wrong. I however left a message for the wait staff on my plate. Creative i thought.

PS the gravy was nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment