Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Better Late and never

Okay so here is my view of the Voice Australia..and I know for any australians reading this we in New Zealand are a few months behind.

I have just listened to an interview with Harrison Craig the winner and what a beautiful instrument his voice is. Defenitely a deserved winner.

However I think the real winner of the Voice Australia was Ricky Martin.I think after his appearance on this show he has a whole new fan base. What a nice man and frankly his performances firstly the duet with his contestant was AMAZING and his new song although a little cliche was fantastic. This Man knows how to perform.

Well done Harrison, Hope you have a long and great career but Well Done Ricky Martin, I am now a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment