Total Pageviews

Monday, August 19, 2013

Gay Marriage

So today is the first day of the rest of our lives...or something like that. Today I can legally get married in New Zealand. Isnt it..FABULOUS!!!However it presents a new conundrum in my life. All these years Ive had an excuse not to find a partner( well my mother always said never sleep with anyone before you are married.)(I may or may not have followed her advice). But now there are no obstacles in my way, it would seem that the pressure is now on to find a husband.
All joking aside, what a marvellous day for New Zealand proving we lead the world in some things and give a big up yours to President Vladimir Putin and Russia. Maybe I could find me a Russian Mail order.........well it worked for the phillipino ladies . Just Saying!

No comments:

Post a Comment