Total Pageviews

Monday, September 30, 2013

Best Dressed for last week

So you would have thought the Emmys would hsave been a fashion fiesta but I personally found the fashion this year boring. Im sorry Julianne Hough (I hear you ask ...WHO?), apart from the fact you really arent the huge star you think you are but wearing a see through dress is just slutty. Its not fashion Forward its just DUMB.

SO this week my pic for best dressed is not from the Emmys but from The opening of the Metropolitan Opera's season of Eugene Onegin. Personally I think this has to be one of the most stylish dresses I have seen this year. Its wearer is actress Diane Kruger and the designer is Prabal Gurung.

Watch out for this designer. He is Nepalese by nationality born in SIngapore and first presented a collection at New York Fashion week in 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment