Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 5, 2010

love and lust in the big city

So what is the difference between love and lust, and can any of us say we have truly been in love. Sure, we have all lusted after underwear clad erections (thanks JT for that enduring mental picture but is it love. I think not. Then there is the difference from the people we love and people we are in love with. So damn confusing sometimes. I have often thought i have been in love, maybe it was just the idea of being in love but 90% of the time it was just a lust thing. Im not saying lust is a bad thing in fact it can be quite rewarding. I remember high school and falling in love with one of the other boys. He was beautiful and i often wonder what has happened to him since.But looking back it really was just lust and the thought of the love we could have shared gave me many happy hours of self satisfaction. They say it is better to have loved and lost than to have never have loved at all but I seriously wonder sometimes if i have ever been truly in love. How will I know???

No comments:

Post a Comment