Total Pageviews

Friday, December 17, 2010

Top Five entertaining shows 2010

Here is my first top five for this year. Its my top five TV programmes for this year.

5. Fashion Police - total mindless entertainment...pure voyourism...and so fantastically hosted by Joan Rivers.

4. Heart and Soul - A geat british series about a church choir. Its british at its best. totally underrated

3. Eastenders - I have become a major fan over the past six months. Nothing beats the acting of Zanaib, she is fantastic

2. The Graham Norton Show - hilarious, hugely gay, sometime can be boring if the guests dont get into the spirit of the show. My fav guest so far... Sir Alan Sugar with Pamela Stephenson... Hilarious

1. Glee - Of course!!!

Okay I didnt say they were going to be Shakespeare ...These are pure entertainment.

Keep reading my blog as I tell you my top five in many catergories.

No comments:

Post a Comment