Total Pageviews

Monday, December 27, 2010

Oh My Oh My

Having just spent an afternoon on a beach I am astounded at the number of people who really dont care how they are perceived by others. Comendable you might say but really some women should not wear bikinis and some men should also be careful what swimwear they flash their body in. Some sights were particularly horrendous. A little dissapointing at the lack of eye candy of both the male and female variety but it seems overindulgence at christmas is not a thing of beauty. You might say people in glass houses should not throw stones however I did not put my body on display for others to mock me. I know my weaknesses very well.
Public displays of affection on the beach are also not acceptable especially when the male involved is only wearing underwear. No shame whatsoever. The only one consoling feature was the man in question was pretty buff.
Then when I visited the toilet I was greated by the sight of a stark naked asian man washing his feet in the hand basin. One really did not know where to look. Please if you are going to get naked do so in the privacy of your own home or on a clothing optional beach not in a toilet block. I have been mentally scarred by the sight of being greeted by two butt cheeks with something dangling between them. I might add it seems to be a fallacy what is intimated about the size of an asian mans appendage. however it is not something I needed to see when one is releaving oneself.

No comments:

Post a Comment