Total Pageviews

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years resolutions

So apart from wanting world peace and to win Miss World which is my new years resolution every year its time to start working on getting the old body in shape. i know I know we all say that every year and nothing ever gets done but this year Im serious, so come 1st January I am going to start an exercise regime...walking form the living room to the kitchen and opening the ridge door(just Joking). Now I have decided the old giving up smoking thing is a little redundant however as the government are putting the cost of cigarettes up again I guess I will cut down....AGAIN.
2011 is going to be about me...getting my life in order, making myself the person I an comfortable with and enjoying life. Im not going to sweat the small stuff. I want to be a better friend to those I love and rid myself of those people who bleed me of my energy.
So to everyone out there...Happy New Year! i hope 2011 brings you everything that you wish for.

No comments:

Post a Comment